Custom wetsuits in Melbourne, made to measure women’s or men’s wetsuits and drysuits. Yes! tailor made wetsuits of almost every style built in Hallam, Melbourne.
Dive suits made to measure or existing suits altered.
- Trisuits, Ocean swimming wetsuits custom made or fitted.
- Paddle, rafting, Jet-ski Wetsuits. Purpose built sized to be comfortable.
- Spear fishing wetsuits, fishing waders custom made.
Sailing Long Johns for example have been popular with Melbourne’s clubs and associations for more than 15 years .Made of 3mm Neoprene Lined with durable Nylon both sides it is designed to handle the rigours of Dingy sailing and does not have sales gimmicks that usually break or tear.
- Soft flexible knee padding to protect your knees but avoid pinching so often experienced with suits with hard inflexible knees.
- Two individual bum pads.Makes sitting on your Boat for hours more bearable.
- Both shoulders release. This allows you to “pull down” the suit if your hot and not need to remove the covering layers like a PFD.
- Arm-less wetsuit allow “layering” of thermal protection depending on the day.
- Longevity. Most sailors will get two or three times the usable life compared to Asian fancy looking suits.
- All sections of the suit can be repaired or replaced this extends the usable life even longer.
- Availability of tailoring and customising. If you are not the exact “of the rack” size this will be good news. If you are a pro you can have it set-up as you require.
- Colours can be custom to suit your team. You may just want a colour that is different!
Sailing suits retailing at just $244.00 (plus $55 tailored) even less if you are a local Sailing Club member.
Factory 3/101 Wedgewood Road, Hallam VIC 3803 View Google maps
Between these hours:
9:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
9:00am – 4:00pm Saturday
Please call us (03) 97024993 or drop us a line at Sales@oceansuits.com.au to
Christmas trading hours.
Monday 23 normal hrs Tuesday 24 close at noon. Closed Wednesday and Thursday Open Friday 27th and Saturday 28th
Then Monday the 30th 9 am to 4 pm. Tuesday the 31st 9 to noon.
Resume normal trading 2nd January.